- RBI to issue new Rs 200 note tomorrow
- SC declares right to privacy as Fundamental right
- Swine flu kills 1094 in India in 8 months
- Liquor stocks gain after Supreme Court clarifies on Highway liquor ban
- The charge that Narayana Murthy forced Vishal Sikka to resign is a lie
- BJP attacks Mamata, says CM trying to create divide among religions
BSNL partners OTT service provider dittoTV
MUMBAI: State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has partnered ZEEL’s over-the-top (OTT) platform dittoTV, whereby the OTT service will be available to BSNL data subscribers at Rs 20 per month. It is also bundled with Data Special Tariff Voucher for recharge of Rs 223.
dittoTV is a mobile TV service that provides live TV services for over 80 channels including HD channels. The service can be accessed from both iOS and Android devices, i.e. mobile, tablet, TV, PC.
The dittoTV service also comes with various additional features, such as single sign-in across multiple devices, persistent play back, interactive search, electronic program guide, easy channel switching for live TV, intuitive user interface consistent across all devices and social login.
BSNL mobile users need to download and install the dittoTV app it on their mobile devices to start using the service.