- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Broadcast India takes place from 15-17 October
MUMBAI: Saicom Trade Fairs & Exhibitions has announced that the 24th edition of Broadcast India Show 2014 will be held at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E) in Mumbai, India on 15-17 October.
Along with the grand exhibition, Broadcast India Show 2014 will also be holding a conference from 15-16 October at the same venue.
Broadcast India Show 2014 aims to be a platform for all there is to do with broadcast, film, audio, radio from its content creation to its management and delivery.
Manufacturers like Panasonic, Sony, Blackmagic Design, Imagine Communications, RED, Avid, Adobe, Canon, ARRI, AJA, GoPro, Atomos, Datavideo, Boston, Wasp3D, Carl Zeiss, Shure, RCS, Harman and many more will be present at Broadcast India Show 2014.
The other attraction is the Great Britain Pavilion and the Production Village. The line-up of international exhibitors will be showcasing the state-of-the-art equipment and the cutting edge technology.
The show will be host to 35 participating countries and to over 550 companies, many of them exhibiting at the show for the very first time.