- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Broadcast India takes place from 15-17 October
MUMBAI: Saicom Trade Fairs & Exhibitions has announced that the 24th edition of Broadcast India Show 2014 will be held at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E) in Mumbai, India on 15-17 October.
Along with the grand exhibition, Broadcast India Show 2014 will also be holding a conference from 15-16 October at the same venue.
Broadcast India Show 2014 aims to be a platform for all there is to do with broadcast, film, audio, radio from its content creation to its management and delivery.
Manufacturers like Panasonic, Sony, Blackmagic Design, Imagine Communications, RED, Avid, Adobe, Canon, ARRI, AJA, GoPro, Atomos, Datavideo, Boston, Wasp3D, Carl Zeiss, Shure, RCS, Harman and many more will be present at Broadcast India Show 2014.
The other attraction is the Great Britain Pavilion and the Production Village. The line-up of international exhibitors will be showcasing the state-of-the-art equipment and the cutting edge technology.
The show will be host to 35 participating countries and to over 550 companies, many of them exhibiting at the show for the very first time.