- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Brightcove expands into Indian market
MUMBAI: Video cloud services provider Brightcove has expanded into the Indian market with a new office in Mumbai and five key customer wins.
Brightcove’s key customer wins in India include Republic TV’s digital destination Republic World, Sony Pictures Networks India’s VoD service Sony Liv, India’s leading online content creators The Viral Fever, video streaming service Dekkho and Tamil SVoD service Hero Talkies.
Founded in 2004, Brightcove has been revolutionising online video experiences for over a decade. Media companies, publishers and brands worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video across the web, mobile and connected devices.
Brightcove is headquartered in Boston, with its Asia Pacific offices in Singapore, South Korea, Sydney, Tokyo and now Mumbai.
“With 462 million active Internet users, India is a sizeable market for online video and OTT and it is growing. Data shows that only 35% of the Indian population is using the internet,” said Brightcove Asia VP Tomer Azenkot.
“This growth represents a tremendous opportunity for Brightcove which, even prior to its office opening, powers video for some of the top-tier Indian media companies. By adding a talented team on the ground, it will only elevate the way that we serve our customer base and shape the future of video experiences moving forward.”