- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Brad Cox joins A+E Networks Asia to drive lifestyle, entertainment channels
MUMBAI: A+E Networks Asia has announced two executive appointments to the company’s programming and promotions teams.
Brad Cox joins A+E Networks Asia as senior director, content – lifestyle and entertainment channels. He oversees scheduling and acquisitions for Lifetime and FYI, reporting to senior VP, programming and production Michele Schofield.
Previously, Cox held senior programming positions at Active TV and ANTV. He served in various production roles on programmes such as ‘The Amazing Race Australia’, ‘Cash Cab Asia’ and ‘Asia’s Next Top Model’.
Thomas Tan has been hired as creative director, reporting to VP marketing Communications Hazel Yap. Tan supervises on-air branding and creative for A+E Networks Asia’s factual and entertainment channels. Prior to joining the company, Tan was a creative consultant for various channels, focusing on launch strategy, on-air promotions and branding. He also served as HBO Asia head of creative services .
A+E Networks Asia deputy MD Prem Kamath said, “Brad and Thomas have extensive experience and accomplishments in the industry, and their appointments are vital for our continued expansion and growth. We are excited to have two very talented specialists join our team as we continue to keep pace with the ever-changing TV marketplace in Asia.”