- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Bomanbridge Media closes deal for Venevision’s ‘XRC’ series with Celestial Tiger Entertainment
MUMBAI: Singapore-based production/distribution agency Bomanbridge Media has sold the recently-acquired Venevision title, ‘XRC’, to Celestial Tiger Entertainment for its pan-Asian action entertainment channel KIX.
Bomanbridge holds the exclusive Asian rights to this top-rated, extreme-action series owned and produced by Cisneros’ Venevision.
“Bomanbridge is pleased to announce the first sale of XRC, a high octane, real-life action series, to our broadcast partner Celestial Tiger Entertainment. We are happy to work with Cisneros Media to exclusively represent their hot series XRC for the region. KIX’s male-skewed audience will truly enjoy this thrill-a-minute program,” said Bomanbridge Media CEO Sonia Fleck.
“We are very pleased that Bomanbridge Media, our new partner in Asia, has closed the deal for XRC with Celestial Tiger Entertainment for pan-Asian coverage. XRC is such an exciting, high-octane program, it is sure to be enjoyed by the Asian audience,” said Cisneros Media executive VP distribution Marcello Coltro.
‘XRC’ was created from a library of thousands of scenes, including pursuits, police shootouts, rescues, fires etc – news images and reality clips captured live by cameras of RMG News, providers of news video in the world. The series is currently available with English and Spanish narration.