- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Bomanbridge Media closes deal for Venevision’s ‘XRC’ series with Celestial Tiger Entertainment
MUMBAI: Singapore-based production/distribution agency Bomanbridge Media has sold the recently-acquired Venevision title, ‘XRC’, to Celestial Tiger Entertainment for its pan-Asian action entertainment channel KIX.
Bomanbridge holds the exclusive Asian rights to this top-rated, extreme-action series owned and produced by Cisneros’ Venevision.
“Bomanbridge is pleased to announce the first sale of XRC, a high octane, real-life action series, to our broadcast partner Celestial Tiger Entertainment. We are happy to work with Cisneros Media to exclusively represent their hot series XRC for the region. KIX’s male-skewed audience will truly enjoy this thrill-a-minute program,” said Bomanbridge Media CEO Sonia Fleck.
“We are very pleased that Bomanbridge Media, our new partner in Asia, has closed the deal for XRC with Celestial Tiger Entertainment for pan-Asian coverage. XRC is such an exciting, high-octane program, it is sure to be enjoyed by the Asian audience,” said Cisneros Media executive VP distribution Marcello Coltro.
‘XRC’ was created from a library of thousands of scenes, including pursuits, police shootouts, rescues, fires etc – news images and reality clips captured live by cameras of RMG News, providers of news video in the world. The series is currently available with English and Spanish narration.