- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Blue Ant Intl sells factual entertainment series ‘Rebel Without A Kitchen’ in 55 territories
MUMBAI: Blue Ant International has announced that factual entertainment series Rebel ‘Without A Kitchen’ has been sold globally in 55 territories.
The series has been acquired by Cooking Channel in the U.S, Asian Food Channel (AFC) in South East Asia and TV4 in Sweden. ‘Rebel Without A Kitchen’ is produced by General Purpose Entertainment, and currently airs on Blue Ant Media’s Canadian lifestyle channels Cottage Life and T+E.
Blue Ant Media senior VP, International Solange Attwood said, “Rebel Without A Kitchen is the perfect blend of culinary adventures, entertaining personalities and travel content. The interest in this fantastic lifestyle series is a testament to our on going strategy to develop and distribute content that deeply resonates with global audiences.”
‘Rebel Without A Kitchen’ is a raucous culinary journey like no other. With a boisterous “ole´!” take a trip in the heart of summer, guided by the tenacious Matt Basile, a.k.a. Fidel Gastro. From underground food markets and museums to overnight bush parties, Matt takes his roving food truck on the road, popping up in the most unlikely spots to deliver his culinary take on the Cuban sandwich.