- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Bindass to launch new season of ‘Beg Borrow Steal’ on Facebook ahead of TV
MUMBAI: After launching a digital-first show with ‘Girl in the City’, Disney India’s youth GEC Bindass will launch the new season of its non-fiction show ‘Beg Borrow Steal: Riches to Rags’ on Facebook first, followed by a TV telecast.
‘Beg Borrow Steal: Riches to Rags’ will launch on Facebook first on 4 November, followed by a television telecast on Bindass on 5 November. It will be eventually available on YouTube.
For the new season of the show, Bindass has introduced a brand-new host in Niharika Anand, who belongs to an affluent family from Delhi. The 20-something loves a good fight and hopes to win the one her dad has assigned to her.
As part of the challenge, the brave new backpacker will leave behind her familiar comforts and travel through the rocky terrains facing all the hardships and realities that come her way.
Earlier, Bindass had launched a new web series ‘Girl in the City’ first on Facebook and then on TV.