- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Bindass to launch new season of ‘Beg Borrow Steal’ on Facebook ahead of TV
MUMBAI: After launching a digital-first show with ‘Girl in the City’, Disney India’s youth GEC Bindass will launch the new season of its non-fiction show ‘Beg Borrow Steal: Riches to Rags’ on Facebook first, followed by a TV telecast.
‘Beg Borrow Steal: Riches to Rags’ will launch on Facebook first on 4 November, followed by a television telecast on Bindass on 5 November. It will be eventually available on YouTube.
For the new season of the show, Bindass has introduced a brand-new host in Niharika Anand, who belongs to an affluent family from Delhi. The 20-something loves a good fight and hopes to win the one her dad has assigned to her.
As part of the challenge, the brave new backpacker will leave behind her familiar comforts and travel through the rocky terrains facing all the hardships and realities that come her way.
Earlier, Bindass had launched a new web series ‘Girl in the City’ first on Facebook and then on TV.