- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Bindass to launch new season of ‘Beg Borrow Steal’ on Facebook ahead of TV
MUMBAI: After launching a digital-first show with ‘Girl in the City’, Disney India’s youth GEC Bindass will launch the new season of its non-fiction show ‘Beg Borrow Steal: Riches to Rags’ on Facebook first, followed by a TV telecast.
‘Beg Borrow Steal: Riches to Rags’ will launch on Facebook first on 4 November, followed by a television telecast on Bindass on 5 November. It will be eventually available on YouTube.
For the new season of the show, Bindass has introduced a brand-new host in Niharika Anand, who belongs to an affluent family from Delhi. The 20-something loves a good fight and hopes to win the one her dad has assigned to her.
As part of the challenge, the brave new backpacker will leave behind her familiar comforts and travel through the rocky terrains facing all the hardships and realities that come her way.
Earlier, Bindass had launched a new web series ‘Girl in the City’ first on Facebook and then on TV.