- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Big B to endorse TVS Jupiter
MUMBAI: Taking forward TVS Jupiter’s brand philosophy: “ZyadaKaFayda”, TVS Motor Company has announced that it has roped in Amitabh Bachchan as ‘Brand Philosophy Evangelist’ for TVS Jupiter, which it claims is the second largest scooter brand in the country.
It is the first time that Bachchan will be endorsing an automotive brand in the two wheeler space.
TVS Motor Company president, CEO KN Radhakrishnan said, “Amitabh Bachchan is held in high esteem in the hearts of India. He embodies the fact that success comes from talent that is nourished with great diligence, character and the spirit of wanting to do ‘Zyada’. This is the philosophy behind TVS Jupiter, ZyadaKaFayda, which we are confident, will resonate across India, especially when it is propagated by Bachchan himself. We are very happy to welcome him into the TVS Family.”
Bachchan added, “It is an honour to associate with TVS Motors, especially, with its flagship Scooter brand the TVS Jupiter. I felt very welcome, and at home here. While we are working on some very exciting things, the first campaign is looking very good and I am sure will be liked. I look forward to a fulfilling association with the brand. To all members of the TVS Jupiter family, I would like to convey my warm greetings for very happy and prosperous festive season.”
The first TVS Jupiter Campaign with Bachchan is built around the festive season and is directed by director Shoojit Sircar.