- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Bhavna Talwar goes international with her second film
MUMBAI: Acclaimed director Bhavna Talwar is all geared up to make inroads internationally with her next film ‘Heidi: Queen of the Mountain’, which is an adaptation of the popular children’s book ‘Heidi’.
Shooting for the film has begun in Spain. The film stars actors Bill Nighy, Mark Williams and Helen Baxendale.
The internal crew is working alongside an Indian crew that includes noted cinematographer Binod Pradhan and action director Sham Kaushal, and a creative team.
This is Bhavna’s second film after her successful debut with ‘Dharm’, which bagged a National Film Award and premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.
“Cinema is a universal language. Our production company has worked closely with Shamji and Binod. It was not just about the comfort level but also the fact that they are world-class talent. It’s been a pleasure working with them,” Talwar said.