- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Bhavna Talwar goes international with her second film
MUMBAI: Acclaimed director Bhavna Talwar is all geared up to make inroads internationally with her next film ‘Heidi: Queen of the Mountain’, which is an adaptation of the popular children’s book ‘Heidi’.
Shooting for the film has begun in Spain. The film stars actors Bill Nighy, Mark Williams and Helen Baxendale.
The internal crew is working alongside an Indian crew that includes noted cinematographer Binod Pradhan and action director Sham Kaushal, and a creative team.
This is Bhavna’s second film after her successful debut with ‘Dharm’, which bagged a National Film Award and premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.
“Cinema is a universal language. Our production company has worked closely with Shamji and Binod. It was not just about the comfort level but also the fact that they are world-class talent. It’s been a pleasure working with them,” Talwar said.