- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Bhavna Talwar goes international with her second film
MUMBAI: Acclaimed director Bhavna Talwar is all geared up to make inroads internationally with her next film ‘Heidi: Queen of the Mountain’, which is an adaptation of the popular children’s book ‘Heidi’.
Shooting for the film has begun in Spain. The film stars actors Bill Nighy, Mark Williams and Helen Baxendale.
The internal crew is working alongside an Indian crew that includes noted cinematographer Binod Pradhan and action director Sham Kaushal, and a creative team.
This is Bhavna’s second film after her successful debut with ‘Dharm’, which bagged a National Film Award and premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.
“Cinema is a universal language. Our production company has worked closely with Shamji and Binod. It was not just about the comfort level but also the fact that they are world-class talent. It’s been a pleasure working with them,” Talwar said.