- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Bharti Retail’s Raj Jain to replace Ravi Dhariwal as Times Group CEO
MUMBAI: Bharti Retail Ltd chief executive officer Raj Jain is set to replace Ravi Dhariwal as the CEO of Times Group.
Jain will join in a few months’ time Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd (BCCL) that publishes The Times of India and The Economic Times, among others.
Dhariwal had served as CEO since 2006 and served on its board since 2001.
Jain is currently CEO at Bharti Retail. In June last year, he quit as MD and CEO of Bharti-Walmart. He also has the experience of working with brands like HUL and Whirlpool India.