- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Bharti Retail’s Raj Jain to replace Ravi Dhariwal as Times Group CEO
MUMBAI: Bharti Retail Ltd chief executive officer Raj Jain is set to replace Ravi Dhariwal as the CEO of Times Group.
Jain will join in a few months’ time Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd (BCCL) that publishes The Times of India and The Economic Times, among others.
Dhariwal had served as CEO since 2006 and served on its board since 2001.
Jain is currently CEO at Bharti Retail. In June last year, he quit as MD and CEO of Bharti-Walmart. He also has the experience of working with brands like HUL and Whirlpool India.