- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
BCCI’s mini IPL opposed by four boards
MUMBAI: The BCCI’s plan to hold a mini IPL has run into rough weather.
Cricket Australia, England & Wales Cricket Board, Cricket South Africa and West Indies Cricket Board have opposed the tournament.
There is a vacancy in September and the plan was to have the event then. The gap came up after the Champions League Twenty20 was scrapped.
Earlier, the BCCI had apparently turned down the request of the IPL franchise Mumbai Indians to play matches in the US.
As reported earlier, a combination of logistical and technical issues may not make it possible for the mini IPL to be held this September.