- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
BCCI issues tender for TV production equipment
MUMBAI: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has published an invitation to tender (ITT) for the right to provide equipment and associated services for the audio-visual production of international and domestic series to be played in India, for the period 2015–18.
Only parties that will purchase the ITT Document (or belonging to the same group of companies on whose behalf the ITT document is purchased) will be entitled to participate in the tender process, subject to the qualification criteria set out in the ITT, BCCI secretary Anurag Thakur said.
The ITT document will be available at the BCCI headquarters at the Cricket Centre, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day (Saturdays between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 pm and excluding Sundays) from Thursday, 2 July 2015 to Tuesday, 28 July 2015, at a cost of Rs 1,00,000 (non-refundable and non-adjustable), which is to be paid vide a demand draft drawn in favour of the BCCI payable at Mumbai or Chennai.