- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
BCCI issues tender for TV production equipment
MUMBAI: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has published an invitation to tender (ITT) for the right to provide equipment and associated services for the audio-visual production of international and domestic series to be played in India, for the period 2015–18.
Only parties that will purchase the ITT Document (or belonging to the same group of companies on whose behalf the ITT document is purchased) will be entitled to participate in the tender process, subject to the qualification criteria set out in the ITT, BCCI secretary Anurag Thakur said.
The ITT document will be available at the BCCI headquarters at the Cricket Centre, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day (Saturdays between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 pm and excluding Sundays) from Thursday, 2 July 2015 to Tuesday, 28 July 2015, at a cost of Rs 1,00,000 (non-refundable and non-adjustable), which is to be paid vide a demand draft drawn in favour of the BCCI payable at Mumbai or Chennai.