- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
BCCI extends deadline for submitting bids for certain IPL media rights
MUMBAI: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has extended the deadline for submitting bids for Indian Premier League (IPL) media rights.
The BCCI said that the deadline for submitting bids stands rescheduled to 10 February 2015. The earlier deadline was 3 February.
The BCCI has also extended the date for buying the tender document. Potential bidders can buy the document till 9 February. The earlier deadline for buying the tender document was 2 February.
The document is available at the BCCI headquarters from 11 am to 5 pm (from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturdays, and excluding Sundays), at a cost of Rs 200,000 (non-refundable and non-adjustable).
The media rights package includes internet and mobile rights for Indian subcontinent and the rest of the world besides broadcast rights for certain territories for the 2015, 2016 and 2017 seasons.
The consortium of Times Internet Ltd (TIL) and Nimbus Communications had won the rights for four years in 2011. The TIL–Nimbus combine had bagged the rights with a winning bid of Rs 261.6 crore (Rs 2.62 billion).