- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Baseline Ventures signs representation deal with Pankaj Advani
MUMBAI: Pankaj Advani, the reigning national, Asian and world champion in billiards, has signed a multi-year representation agreement with sports marketing, brand licensing firm Baseline Ventures to exclusively manage him.
Advani has the highest number of world championship gold medals won by any Indian athlete ever. He is the only player in the world to win world titles in all formats of both billiards and snooker.
Commenting on his decision to join Baseline Ventures, Pankaj says, “It’s exciting to have Baseline Ventures represent me. They’re very professional and have done great work for the talent on their roster. I’m optimistic about this relationship.”
Baseline Ventures co-founder and MD Tuhin Mishra said, “We are really excited to have Pankaj Advani come on board of Baseline Ventures and show faith in our firm’s ability to manage his commercial interests. He is truly a world champion and a gentleman, the two ingredients which brands always want to be associated with, and is surely one for the greatest athletes of our nation. We look forward to a long and fruitful association.”
Baseline Ventures manages some of the top sports stars of India, namely Ravindra Jadeja, PV Sindhu, Kidambi Srikanth, as well as the ‘Dangal’ fame Bollywood teen sensation Zaira Wasim.