- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Barkha Dutt is contributing editor of The Week
MUMBAI: Noted TV journalist Barkha Dutt has associated with Malayala Manorama’s weekly English magazine, The Week, as a contributing editor.
Dutt announced her association with the publication through micro blogging site Twitter. She tweeted, “A first for me personally in two decades of journalism is my name on a masthead! Delighted to now be Contributing Editor for @TheWeekLive.”
In January 2017, Dutt ended her 21-year association with NDTV to start her own venture. She has still not made her new venture public.
After her exit from NDTV, she signed up with Raghav Bahl’s Quintillion Media for the show ‘On the Road with Barkha’. The show covered Uttar Pradesh assembly elections in a modern way with the help of mobile phones and cameras replacing broadcast vans.
The Padma Shri awardee became popular for her coverage of the Kargil War in 1999. She also hosted a popular show ‘We the People’ and won many national and international awards.