- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Barkha Dutt is contributing editor of The Week
MUMBAI: Noted TV journalist Barkha Dutt has associated with Malayala Manorama’s weekly English magazine, The Week, as a contributing editor.
Dutt announced her association with the publication through micro blogging site Twitter. She tweeted, “A first for me personally in two decades of journalism is my name on a masthead! Delighted to now be Contributing Editor for @TheWeekLive.”
In January 2017, Dutt ended her 21-year association with NDTV to start her own venture. She has still not made her new venture public.
After her exit from NDTV, she signed up with Raghav Bahl’s Quintillion Media for the show ‘On the Road with Barkha’. The show covered Uttar Pradesh assembly elections in a modern way with the help of mobile phones and cameras replacing broadcast vans.
The Padma Shri awardee became popular for her coverage of the Kargil War in 1999. She also hosted a popular show ‘We the People’ and won many national and international awards.