- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Bajaj Electricals joins Justin Bieber’s India tour as exclusive lighting partner
MUMBAI: Consumer electrical equipment manufacturing company Bajaj Electricals has announced its partnership with Justin Bieber’s Purpose World Tour in India as its exclusive lighting partner.
The company aims to spread eco-friendly message by encouraging the young audience to switch to LED through the Canadian megastar’s music concert scheduled at Mumbai’s DY Patil Stadium on 10 May.
Festival-goers will witness installations done by Bajaj Electricals specially designed for the concert. “I am thrilled to be associated with Justin Bieber’s Purpose World Tour in India. Aligning with the right artists will help us reinforce our brand ethos and provide a platform to drive the message of eco-friendliness through the ‘Switch to LED’ campaign among this country’s youth population,” said Bajaj Electrical joint MD Anant Bajaj.
Bajaj will also host social media contests via Twitter and Facebook for the residents of India to win passes for the concert.