- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
BAG Films & Media hires Shruti Anindita Varma as biz and creative head
MUMBAI: BAG Films & Media has appointed Shruti Anindita Varma as its new business and creative head.
Varma will be responsible for driving growth and transforming the company’s business goals into profitability in the market.
Varma started her career as an intern at BAG Films & Media. She has been associated with production companies like Applause Entertainment, Endemol India, Miditech and Ideas Box, amongst others. She also worked as a freelancer writer on various shows like ‘Haqueeqat’, ‘Sanjeevani’, ‘Ye Meri Life Hai’, ‘Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka’ and ‘Kaavyanjali’.