- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
BAG Films & Media hires Shruti Anindita Varma as biz and creative head
MUMBAI: BAG Films & Media has appointed Shruti Anindita Varma as its new business and creative head.
Varma will be responsible for driving growth and transforming the company’s business goals into profitability in the market.
Varma started her career as an intern at BAG Films & Media. She has been associated with production companies like Applause Entertainment, Endemol India, Miditech and Ideas Box, amongst others. She also worked as a freelancer writer on various shows like ‘Haqueeqat’, ‘Sanjeevani’, ‘Ye Meri Life Hai’, ‘Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka’ and ‘Kaavyanjali’.