- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
BAG Films & Media hires Shruti Anindita Varma as biz and creative head
MUMBAI: BAG Films & Media has appointed Shruti Anindita Varma as its new business and creative head.
Varma will be responsible for driving growth and transforming the company’s business goals into profitability in the market.
Varma started her career as an intern at BAG Films & Media. She has been associated with production companies like Applause Entertainment, Endemol India, Miditech and Ideas Box, amongst others. She also worked as a freelancer writer on various shows like ‘Haqueeqat’, ‘Sanjeevani’, ‘Ye Meri Life Hai’, ‘Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka’ and ‘Kaavyanjali’.