- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Bafta announces Children’s Awards’ host, venue and dates
MUMBAI: The British Academy of Film and Television Arts has confirmed the host, venue and key dates for next month’s British Academy Children’s Awards.
Ben Smith, aka Doc Brown, the British actor, rapper, comedian and screenwriter, returns to host the ceremony now in its 20th year, at the Roundhouse, London on 22 November.
On Monday 19 October, Bafta will reveal the shortlists for this year’s BAFTA Kids Vote and on Thursday 22 October BAFTA will announce the nominations for the British Academy Children’s Awards.
The Bafta Kids Vote is the Academy’s long-running audience award as voted for by children in three categories – Film, TV and Game – whose winners are revealed at the Children’s Awards.
Introduced in 1996, the Children’s Awards celebrate talent from all areas of children’s media including film, television, games and online. Categories include: Animation, Channel of the Year, Comedy, Drama, Entertainment, Factual, Feature Film and Game.