- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Bafta announces Children’s Awards’ host, venue and dates
MUMBAI: The British Academy of Film and Television Arts has confirmed the host, venue and key dates for next month’s British Academy Children’s Awards.
Ben Smith, aka Doc Brown, the British actor, rapper, comedian and screenwriter, returns to host the ceremony now in its 20th year, at the Roundhouse, London on 22 November.
On Monday 19 October, Bafta will reveal the shortlists for this year’s BAFTA Kids Vote and on Thursday 22 October BAFTA will announce the nominations for the British Academy Children’s Awards.
The Bafta Kids Vote is the Academy’s long-running audience award as voted for by children in three categories – Film, TV and Game – whose winners are revealed at the Children’s Awards.
Introduced in 1996, the Children’s Awards celebrate talent from all areas of children’s media including film, television, games and online. Categories include: Animation, Channel of the Year, Comedy, Drama, Entertainment, Factual, Feature Film and Game.