- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
‘Baar Baar Dekho’ nets Rs 14.46 crore in first two days
MUMBAI: ‘Baar Baar Dekho’, which has Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra in lead roles, has collected Rs 14.46 crore (Rs 144.6 million) at the domestic box office in its two-day run.
On the opening day, the movie netted Rs 6.81 crore (Rs 68.1 million). The Saturday collections saw a moderate rise to Rs 7.65 crore (Rs 76.5 million), according to box office figures announced by Eros International.
Despite its star cast and shooting in beautiful locations including Thailand and Glasgow, the movie has to step up its collections if it is to be a hit.
Baar Baar Dekho is produced by Karan Johar, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani and distributed by Eros International.
A love story through time travel, Katrina and Sidharth share the screen for the first time.