- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Asianet unveils weekday show ‘Chandanamazha’
MUMBAI: Malayalam channel Asianet is launching a daily fiction show ‘Chandanamazha’ on 3 February.
The show will present the story of two cousins Amritha and Varsha, who are complete opposites of each other. It will air from Monday to Friday at 9:30 pm on the channel.
‘Chandanamazha’ showcases Amritha as an innocent and illiterate orphan living with her relatives, while Varsha is wise and greedy. It starts with Kokila Modi’s search for a perfect bride for her son Aham, where she chooses Amritha leaving Varsha jealous. On the other hand, Aham leaves his girlfriend Anita without knowing that Amritha is illiterate.
While Aham gets married to Amritha, Varsha weds Aham’s cousin Jigar. Aham starts hating Amritha after knowing that she is illiterate and Jigar also notices the change in Varsha’s behaviour after marriage.
The story of the two relations is showcased thereon, with Amritha fighting to save her relation while Varsha schemes to keep them apart.