- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Asianet unveils weekday show ‘Chandanamazha’
MUMBAI: Malayalam channel Asianet is launching a daily fiction show ‘Chandanamazha’ on 3 February.
The show will present the story of two cousins Amritha and Varsha, who are complete opposites of each other. It will air from Monday to Friday at 9:30 pm on the channel.
‘Chandanamazha’ showcases Amritha as an innocent and illiterate orphan living with her relatives, while Varsha is wise and greedy. It starts with Kokila Modi’s search for a perfect bride for her son Aham, where she chooses Amritha leaving Varsha jealous. On the other hand, Aham leaves his girlfriend Anita without knowing that Amritha is illiterate.
While Aham gets married to Amritha, Varsha weds Aham’s cousin Jigar. Aham starts hating Amritha after knowing that she is illiterate and Jigar also notices the change in Varsha’s behaviour after marriage.
The story of the two relations is showcased thereon, with Amritha fighting to save her relation while Varsha schemes to keep them apart.