- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Asianet ropes in Vinay Sheshgiri as Kannada Prabha VP sales
MUMBAI: Asianet News Network has appointed Vinay Sheshgiri as vice president ad sales for its newspaper Kannada Prabha.
In his new role, Sheshgiri will report to Asianet News Network executive director and chief executive officer C Shyamsundar.
Commenting on his new role, Sheshgiri said, “It’s very exciting to be part of a leading news brands’ group from the south. Interestingly no other group in Karnataka has both television and print brands of news. I’m sure this gives us a strategic edge in positioning and selling our mediums.”
Prior to this role, Sheshgiri was vice president at VRL Group’s newspaper Vijayavani. He has 17 years of experience in sales, business development and key account management ares. He has worked with brands like Times Group, Airtel, VRL and Radiant Corporate Network at various levels from assistant manager to vice president.
A large part of Sheshgiri’s career was spent in media sales at Vijay Karnataka and Vijayavani, both popular Kannada newspaper brands.