- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Asianet ropes in Vinay Sheshgiri as Kannada Prabha VP sales
MUMBAI: Asianet News Network has appointed Vinay Sheshgiri as vice president ad sales for its newspaper Kannada Prabha.
In his new role, Sheshgiri will report to Asianet News Network executive director and chief executive officer C Shyamsundar.
Commenting on his new role, Sheshgiri said, “It’s very exciting to be part of a leading news brands’ group from the south. Interestingly no other group in Karnataka has both television and print brands of news. I’m sure this gives us a strategic edge in positioning and selling our mediums.”
Prior to this role, Sheshgiri was vice president at VRL Group’s newspaper Vijayavani. He has 17 years of experience in sales, business development and key account management ares. He has worked with brands like Times Group, Airtel, VRL and Radiant Corporate Network at various levels from assistant manager to vice president.
A large part of Sheshgiri’s career was spent in media sales at Vijay Karnataka and Vijayavani, both popular Kannada newspaper brands.