- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Aroon Purie’s daughter named whole-time director of TV Today Network
MUMBAI: Kalli Purie Bhandal, daughter of managing director Aroon Purie, has been appointed whole-time director of TV Today Network.
The company’s board approved her new position. She will be a whole-time director for a period of five years from 8 February onwards.
Bhandal, who is also the sister of Koel Purie Rinchet, a non-executive director of the company, is currently working as group editorial director (broadcast and new media). She has earlier worked in the India Today group as synergy and creative officer.