- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Aroon Purie’s daughter named whole-time director of TV Today Network
MUMBAI: Kalli Purie Bhandal, daughter of managing director Aroon Purie, has been appointed whole-time director of TV Today Network.
The company’s board approved her new position. She will be a whole-time director for a period of five years from 8 February onwards.
Bhandal, who is also the sister of Koel Purie Rinchet, a non-executive director of the company, is currently working as group editorial director (broadcast and new media). She has earlier worked in the India Today group as synergy and creative officer.