- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Aroon Purie’s daughter named whole-time director of TV Today Network
MUMBAI: Kalli Purie Bhandal, daughter of managing director Aroon Purie, has been appointed whole-time director of TV Today Network.
The company’s board approved her new position. She will be a whole-time director for a period of five years from 8 February onwards.
Bhandal, who is also the sister of Koel Purie Rinchet, a non-executive director of the company, is currently working as group editorial director (broadcast and new media). She has earlier worked in the India Today group as synergy and creative officer.