- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Arjun Madhavan joins Assemblage Entertainment to lead strategy and biz development
MUMBAI: Assemblage Entertainment, the young entrant in the animation industry, has roped in Arjun Madhavan to lead the company’s strategy and new business development.
A graduate of London School of Economics (LSE), Madhavan brings with him a global perspective and several years of experience across investment banking, M&A, private equity and corporate growth strategy.
Assemblage COO Milind D Shinde and an industry veteran said, “Assemblage continues to grow at a fast pace. Now we need to grow our management team with young, dynamic professionals with entrepreneurial zeal. With Arjun on the team, we are positioning the company to bring high-value solutions to clients.”
Madhavan said, “The thriving entrepreneurial economy in India with its massive growth opportunities is what brings me back to India I see in Assemblage the energy, drive and capabilities to push the limits to become a truly global studio. It has a heady combination of the young, talented and experienced, collaborating to create a unique path in the digital and technology era.
“Animation, as a business opportunity is exploding– the applications are endless and not just confined to entertainment. India is poised to play a central role in this industry. Working with a fantastic creative and technical team to create a world class animation company from India is very exciting”
Before joining Assemblage, Arjun was part of the commercial, strategy and business development team at Genel Energy advising the CEO and board on various financing and strategic alternatives. Prior to that, he was part of Deutsche Bank’s investment banking division in London.