- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Anurag Sachdeva is Rovio country director for India and South Asia
MUMBAI: Rovio Entertainment, the creator of the game Angry Birds, today announced the appointment of Anurag Sachdeva as its new country director for India and South Asia.
In his new role, Sachdeva will focus on consolidating Rovio’s strong presence in the market, driving global partnerships and strategic alliances while strengthening the organisational capabilities within Rovio. He will also lead telecom operator relations for South East Asia while focusing on the expansion of the company’s market base.
Previously,Sachdeva served as Rovio’s Associate Director, Business Development for India and Southeast Asia.
Rovio chief commercial officer Alex Lambeek said, “Anurag has proven to be an asset steering the growth of Rovio in this very important market. He brings valuable experience to our Flock’s leadership in South Asia and he will be key to helping us raise our game even further in the region. We look forward to working closely with Anurag and supporting him in this new journey.”
Sachdeva has worked previously with Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Virgin Mobile India and Aircel.