- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Anurag Sachdeva is Rovio country director for India and South Asia
MUMBAI: Rovio Entertainment, the creator of the game Angry Birds, today announced the appointment of Anurag Sachdeva as its new country director for India and South Asia.
In his new role, Sachdeva will focus on consolidating Rovio’s strong presence in the market, driving global partnerships and strategic alliances while strengthening the organisational capabilities within Rovio. He will also lead telecom operator relations for South East Asia while focusing on the expansion of the company’s market base.
Previously,Sachdeva served as Rovio’s Associate Director, Business Development for India and Southeast Asia.
Rovio chief commercial officer Alex Lambeek said, “Anurag has proven to be an asset steering the growth of Rovio in this very important market. He brings valuable experience to our Flock’s leadership in South Asia and he will be key to helping us raise our game even further in the region. We look forward to working closely with Anurag and supporting him in this new journey.”
Sachdeva has worked previously with Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Virgin Mobile India and Aircel.