- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Anjan TV launches on Airtel Digital TV
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri general entertainment channel Anjan TV has expanded its reach by launching on Airtel Digital TV on channel number 629.
A venture of AAP Media Pvt Ltd, Anjan TV is a free-to-air channel and has a programming mix comprising movies, music, daily soaps, reality, crime, cookery, comedy, travel and lifestyle shows.
Celebrities from the Bhojpuri industry anchor its shows to add versatility and glamour to its content.
Anjan TV channel head Anshuman Tripathi said, “Anjan TV has been the most popular channel among the viewers since its launch. The channel has been designed as per the entertainment needs of our target audience. We want to entertain and reach maximum Bhojpuris across India.”
The channel is also available on all MSOs of Bihar and Jharkhand.