- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Anjan TV launches on Airtel Digital TV
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri general entertainment channel Anjan TV has expanded its reach by launching on Airtel Digital TV on channel number 629.
A venture of AAP Media Pvt Ltd, Anjan TV is a free-to-air channel and has a programming mix comprising movies, music, daily soaps, reality, crime, cookery, comedy, travel and lifestyle shows.
Celebrities from the Bhojpuri industry anchor its shows to add versatility and glamour to its content.
Anjan TV channel head Anshuman Tripathi said, “Anjan TV has been the most popular channel among the viewers since its launch. The channel has been designed as per the entertainment needs of our target audience. We want to entertain and reach maximum Bhojpuris across India.”
The channel is also available on all MSOs of Bihar and Jharkhand.