- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Anjan TV launches on Airtel Digital TV
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri general entertainment channel Anjan TV has expanded its reach by launching on Airtel Digital TV on channel number 629.
A venture of AAP Media Pvt Ltd, Anjan TV is a free-to-air channel and has a programming mix comprising movies, music, daily soaps, reality, crime, cookery, comedy, travel and lifestyle shows.
Celebrities from the Bhojpuri industry anchor its shows to add versatility and glamour to its content.
Anjan TV channel head Anshuman Tripathi said, “Anjan TV has been the most popular channel among the viewers since its launch. The channel has been designed as per the entertainment needs of our target audience. We want to entertain and reach maximum Bhojpuris across India.”
The channel is also available on all MSOs of Bihar and Jharkhand.