- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Anita Karnik joins The 120 Media Collective as SVP, biz head of Sniper
MUMBAI: Digital-first communications and content company, The 120 Media Collective has appointed former Mindshare Principal Partner, Anita Karnik, as SVP and business head of Sniper, the commercials and content production arm of the company.
Karnik, who takes over from Chahna Rupani, will report to The 120 Media Collective founder and CEO Roopak Saluja. In her new role, she will focus on boosting Sniper’s creative and production output for content across platforms, screens, formats and media, while consolidating its position as a leading commercials production company.
The announcement comes shortly after the appointment of Kaizad Pardiwalla as president and Abinandan Bose as creative director, respectively, for Jack in the Box Worldwide, the company’s integrated communications agency. These strategic appointments in The 120 Media Collective’s senior management team are central to the company’s future plans and part of its ambitious growth strategy.
Prior to her 15 years with Mindshare, Karnik also worked with Rediffusion Y&R and Lintas. With over 20 years of experience, she has rich experience in media and communications management, apart from driving content, activation and entertainment across various sectors including FMCG, consumer durables, financial services and automotive.