- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Animal Planet renews ‘River Monsters’ for another season
MUMBAI: US infotainment broadcaster Animal Planet has announced that ‘River Monsters’ has been renewed for a seventh season.
Biologist and extreme angler Jeremy Wade made the announcement while filming from an undisclosed location in Asia saying the series would return in 2015 with more episodes. Wade also mentioned he will make a cameo in the upcoming ‘Blood Lake’.
The sixth season finale airs on 26 May with ‘Body Snatcher’, an episode in which Wade investigates rumours of a body-snatching spirit and predatory freshwater mermaid that is said to drag men deep into the river, never to be seen again.
‘River Monsters’ is a weekly murder mystery that follows Wade’s worldwide search for harrowing stories of killer fish and his quest to prove if these freshwater mysteries are tall tales or frightening facts. Searching for a variety of aquatic attackers while navigating the globe’s waterways, Wade has taken his life-long passion and turned it into a full-time career. Wade’s quests have him diving and reeling in fascinating and mysterious creatures – all alleged man killers!