- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Amit Adarkar to take charge as Ipsos MD in India from September
MUMBAI: French market research company Ipsos has named Amit Adarkar as the new country manager and managing director for its India business. He will assume responsibilities in the first week of September.
Adarkar will replace Mick Gordon who has been heading Ipsos India as CEO since November 2011. Gordon has been promoted and will take up a senior regional responsibility within Ipsos.
Commenting on Adarkar’s appointment, Gordon said, “I am confident that with the experience and expertise of Amit, Ipsos will continue to delight our clients and he will prove to be an immensely capable successor.”
“I am delighted to be appointed as Ipsos in India’s new MD. Ipsos is at a decisive point in its history and I am looking forward to working with the board, the regional directors, and Ipsos in India staff to ensure we take this opportunity to create a stronger and more effective organisation for the future,” said Adarkar.
Adarkar had joined Ipsos as MD of Ipsos InnoQuest, India in January 2013. He comes with over 22 years of experience in the research industry, and has worked for organisations such as IMRB, Synovate and Org-Marg.
He was earlier MD at Market Probe and a VP at Nielsen-Bases. He also has rich experience with a number of key Ipsos InnoQuest clients.