- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
All3Media funds new start up Two Halves Pictures
MUMBAI: Independent television, film and digital production and distribution company All3Media has funded new start up production company Two Halves Pictures.
‘Two Halves’ was recently co-founded by Gina Cronk and Richard Bedser who between them boast an impressive track record in producing successful drama, factual, and factual drama series on both sides of the Atlantic.
Bedser and Cronk previously worked together co-producing ‘AD: The Bible Continues’ for NBC in America. Bedser’s credits also include the Emmy nominated factual drama series ‘The Bible’ for History, following which he produced the sequel series ‘AD: The Bible Continues’ for NBC.
Bedser also wrote US TV movie ‘Gettysburg’. Bedser’s other credits include ‘Ocean of Fear’ for Discovery’s ‘Shark Week’, ‘Hannibal’ for National Geographic and ‘The Spartans at the Gates of Fire’ for Discovery/BBC Two.
Cronk is previously credited with producing both single dramas and miniseries including ‘Just William’ and long running drama series such as ‘New Tricks’ for BBC One and Blue Murder for ITV, along with the historical drama ‘The White Queen’ for Starz/BBC ONE.
All3Media CEO Jane Turton said, “I’m delighted that Richard and Gina are joining the group and very excited to partner with them as they launch Two Halves in the UK and US.”
Two Halves joint MDs Gina Cronk and Richard Bedser said, “We are thrilled to be joining All3Media and their incredible group of companies. Our combination of factual and scripted content is a perfect fit and we are looking forward to working together on our exciting slate of projects.”
All3Media International will handle distribution as part of a first look agreement.