- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Airtel broadband customers to get 5GB data for every postpaid or DTH connection
MUMBAI: Telecom operator Bharti Airtel is offering a monthly free additional data benefit of 5 GB to broadband customers for every Airtel postpaid mobile or Digital TV (DTH) connection within the family as part of its ‘myHome Rewards’ programme.
Customers can avail this offer for their existing as well as new Airtel postpaid mobile and digital TV connections. So, if an Airtel broadband home has two Airtel postpaid mobiles and one Airtel digital TV connection, then 15 GB free additional data will be added to their broadband account every month.
Bharti Airtel India CEO homes Hemanth Kumar Guruswamy said, “At Airtel, it is our constant endeavour to delight our customers with great products and services. As a further step in this direction, we are very excited to launch myHome Rewards today. This is a gesture from us to thank our broadband customers for giving us an opportunity to serve them. Along with the unlimited free calling benefit on our landline, customers can now make the most of their Airtel broadband with the free additional data benefits.”
Customers can use the myAirtel app or visit airtel.in/myhome to register their connections and claim the myHome Rewards. The launch of myHome Rewards is in continuation of the company’s efforts since last year to delight its broadband customers with free data benefits under ‘Airtel Surprises’.