- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Airtel broadband customers to get 5GB data for every postpaid or DTH connection
MUMBAI: Telecom operator Bharti Airtel is offering a monthly free additional data benefit of 5 GB to broadband customers for every Airtel postpaid mobile or Digital TV (DTH) connection within the family as part of its ‘myHome Rewards’ programme.
Customers can avail this offer for their existing as well as new Airtel postpaid mobile and digital TV connections. So, if an Airtel broadband home has two Airtel postpaid mobiles and one Airtel digital TV connection, then 15 GB free additional data will be added to their broadband account every month.
Bharti Airtel India CEO homes Hemanth Kumar Guruswamy said, “At Airtel, it is our constant endeavour to delight our customers with great products and services. As a further step in this direction, we are very excited to launch myHome Rewards today. This is a gesture from us to thank our broadband customers for giving us an opportunity to serve them. Along with the unlimited free calling benefit on our landline, customers can now make the most of their Airtel broadband with the free additional data benefits.”
Customers can use the myAirtel app or visit airtel.in/myhome to register their connections and claim the myHome Rewards. The launch of myHome Rewards is in continuation of the company’s efforts since last year to delight its broadband customers with free data benefits under ‘Airtel Surprises’.