- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Aidem Ventures makes management-level changes
MUMBAI: Aidem Ventures, an independent advertising sales company, has announced a series of management-level changes.
Alok Rakshit, a media professional with almost two decades of industry experience across print, TV, radio, digital and events, has been elevated to the role of president.
Joydeep Ghosh, a senior media professional, has been promoted to the role of senior executive vice president.
Aidem Ventures director Karan Kumar Gupta said, “Alok and Joy have always been the two rock-solid pillars of Aidem. Besides, we are also on the verge of announcing some key business initiatives along with adding new channel partners under our umbrella.”
Since 2010, Aidem has been handling the channel partners of crucial markets such as Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal spanning various genres such as GECs, movies, news and music.
Expanding its existing media forte, Aidem has recently partnered with Shemaroo – Think Tank for its music show, Launchpad – the Music Cafe that has introduced some unique content across leading regional channels in Maharashtra and Bengal.
Two months ago, the company launched a dedicated 360 degree sports and activation division, Aidem Sporty. It was recently involved in the marketing of ‘Premier Futsal’.