- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Aidem Ventures makes management-level changes
MUMBAI: Aidem Ventures, an independent advertising sales company, has announced a series of management-level changes.
Alok Rakshit, a media professional with almost two decades of industry experience across print, TV, radio, digital and events, has been elevated to the role of president.
Joydeep Ghosh, a senior media professional, has been promoted to the role of senior executive vice president.
Aidem Ventures director Karan Kumar Gupta said, “Alok and Joy have always been the two rock-solid pillars of Aidem. Besides, we are also on the verge of announcing some key business initiatives along with adding new channel partners under our umbrella.”
Since 2010, Aidem has been handling the channel partners of crucial markets such as Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal spanning various genres such as GECs, movies, news and music.
Expanding its existing media forte, Aidem has recently partnered with Shemaroo – Think Tank for its music show, Launchpad – the Music Cafe that has introduced some unique content across leading regional channels in Maharashtra and Bengal.
Two months ago, the company launched a dedicated 360 degree sports and activation division, Aidem Sporty. It was recently involved in the marketing of ‘Premier Futsal’.