- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
After Yuvraj Singh, Black White Orange raises more capital
MUMBAI: Mumbai-based brand licensing start-up Black White Orange Brands has raised over Rs 2 crore (Rs 20 million) in a new round of funding.
Collaborative Licensing Ventures LLP, an initiative by Rohit Sobti and Kamlesh Bhanushali, has invested in the start-up.
Just a week ago, the first round of funding had come from cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s YouWeCan Ventures.
Said Black White Orange founder and CEO Bhavik Vora, “We are extremely excited! Just like Yuvraj Singh, Rohit and his team at Collaborative Licensing are partners who believe in our passion and share our vision. We are constantly looking at collaborating with like-minded people who can not only add tremendous value to our business but can also come on board as strategic partners in growing this business & industry.”
Added Sobti, “Bhavik is one of the founders of the licensing business in India and has the expertise, passion and vision. He is a team player and has detailed understanding of this industry. Licensing business in India is going to double in the next three years with disproportionate rise in e-commerce and consumer awareness. At Collaborative Licensing, our objective is to bring new age stakeholders of this industry together, create infrastructure, synergy and help them grow this segment in India.”