- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
AETV 18 buys rights to 1st season of ‘Chef In Your Ear’ from Bomanbridge
MUMBAI: AETV 18 has acquired rights to the first season of popular French series ‘Un Chef A L’Oreille’ from Singapore-based Bomanbridge Media.
The series comprises 26 episodes and the title is translated into English as ‘Chef In Your Ear’.
‘Chef In Your Ear’ is a cooking competition format in which two professional chefs aim to deliver a restaurant-quality dish—by remote control. All the cooking is done by two novice cooks, many of whom claim to be kitchen disasters, each wearing an ear-piece. They take instructions from a chef whom they have been paired with, and who is locked away in a booth, unable to smell or taste the food.
Bomanbridge Media CEO Sonia Fleck said, “’Chef In Your Ear’ is one of those very unique shows that is so fun, yet full of drama as well as instructive. India has a rich food culture and the show is sure to be a hit on AETN 18. Bomanbridge is pleased to represent ‘Chef In Your Ear’ in the Asia Pacific and we hope to soon announce Asian formatted versions in the near future.”
The show originally aired on both Food Network Canada (English) and on Radio Canada (French), earning top ratings. It was produced by HLP+ Partners and The Format People; and developed by famed Canadian chef Ricardo Larrivée, Michel Rodrigue and Henry Less, with assistance from Justin Scroggie who originally conceived the format. Food Network Canada announced the commission for a second season.