- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
A+E Networks expands in Central Europe
MUMBAI: A+E Networks UK has broadened its footprint in Slovakia with the launch of Crime + Investigation (CI) on IPTV and DTH operators Slovak Telecom and DIGI Slovakia.
History, currently available on Slovak Telecom, also extends its reach by launching on DIGI Slovakia.
A+E Networks UK VP commercial operations Bakori Davis said, “We are delighted to secure new distribution for CI, and extend the reach of History in Slovakia. We are pleased to be working closely with Slovak Telecom and DIGI Slovakia on delivering our wide range of quality programmes to viewers.”
CI offers viewers insight into real life crime stories, uncovering the truth behind the crime by taking a 360 perspective and offering insight into real crimes, police archives and courtrooms. The channel is home to series such as ‘The First 48’, ‘The Haunting Of…’ and ‘Beyond Scared ‘Straight’.
Highlights on CI in June 2014 include ‘Homicide Hunter’ and ‘The Killer Speaks’.
History, meanwhile, offers viewers shows that include ‘Pawn Stars’ and ‘Counting Cars’, as well as ‘American Daredevils’.