- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
40% of Amazon Prime Video’s active customers have watched ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’
MUMBAI: The most-watched Bollywood title on Amazon Prime Video is Alankrita Shrivastava’s ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’.
The film, which released on Amazon’s streaming service on 15 August, has attracted audiences. Around 40% of Amazon Prime Video’s active customers have already watched the movie in the three weeks since its launch on the platform.
‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’, a film that explores female sexuality, has an urban appeal. The movie’s streaming success goes to prove that Amazon Prime Video has a presence in the urban areas.
Amazon Prime Video also had a launch date which was less than a month of Lipstick Under My Burkha’s theatrical release.