- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
Food entertainment channel Living Foodz will air its first-ever Epicurean Guild Awards at 7 pm today.
Broadcast playout distribution company Encompass Digital Media is expanding its presence on MEASAT’s leading 91.5°E video neighbourhood.
Pankaj Advani has signed a multi-year representation agreement with Baseline Ventures to exclusively manage him.
ZEEL has upped Sunil Buch to the position of CEO, ZEE Live and ZEE Talent. He also looks into corporate brand and communications. Buch’s new role is part of ZEEL’s drive to scale up its new vertical.
Accenture’s survey reveals steep decline over the past year in the percentage of India’s consumers who prefer to view TV shows on TV sets. That percentage dropped from 47% to 10%.
Tata Communications has joined hands with VICE Media to build a cloud-based platform for global media asset management, storage, content contribution and distribution.