- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
One Broadband is offering unlimited 10 Mbps free Wi-Fi service to devotees this Navratri season across Maharashtra and Gujarat. The localised brand is called ‘AamchaNET’ in Mumbai and ‘AapnuNET’ in Gujarat.
Golden Karavan, an India-focused OTT TV production company, has been launched. Plan is to create and finance a slate of original content over the next five years, which is the vision of Jeff Sagansky and Florence Sloan of Goldenpeak Productions; Aaron Kaplan of Kapital Entertainment; and Apoorva Bakshi, Pooja Kohli and Sanjay Bachani of FilmKaravan Originals.
A broad recalibration in Asia Pacific pay-TV, triggered by the growth of broadband, has begun, according to Asia Pacific Pay-TV Distribution, a new report covering 17 markets in the region published by industry analysts Media Partners Asia.
‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ will be available on Sony Liv on a linear feed on subscription + VOD mode to allow viewers to test their IQ anytime, anywhere.
After the successful premiere of ‘Dangal’, Zee Cinema has announced a new movie line-up for this festive season.
The recently released political satire film ‘Newton’ will be India’s official entry at Oscars 2018.
Expanding its footprint in eastern India, Cinépolis has inaugurated its four-screen multiplex in Guwahati at Central mall, Christian Basti.