- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Romedy Now is set to treat everyone from excellent chefs to foodies and movie lovers, with the Indian TV premiere of comedy-drama movie ‘Burnt’. The movie will be aired on 26 Feb at 1 pm and 9 pm.
Gaana has released an Android Auto version to enable users to stream their favourite music via Android Auto-compatible phones, vehicles and aftermarket radios.
TV ad revenue in the UK totalled £5.27 billion in 2016, up 0.2% on 2015, according to full year revenue figures provided to Thinkbox by the UK commercial TV broadcasters. This represents the seventh consecutive year that TV advertising revenue has grown in the UK, albeit dampened by the business uncertainty caused by the vote to leave the EU.
Sony Pictures Entertainment (Japan) and Mitsui have announced that they will establish AK Holdings Corporation, a joint venture that will operate Japanese anime networks Kids Station and Animax, in addition to producing and distributing animated content, staging animation events around the world, and operating themed restaurants.
Zee Cinema is all set to premiere the musical drama ‘Rock On 2’ on 26 February at 9 pm.
The Japanese drama series ‘Crisis’, produced by Kansai TV, will feature as the first-ever Asian World Premiere TV Screening at MipTV 2017.
Viacom has announced that Brad Grey will step down from his role as Paramount Pictures chairman, CEO.
Lokmat has appointed Paperboat Brandworks as its creative AOR for the flagship Marathi newspaper Lokmat.
Dentsu Webchutney has appointed Nishi Kant as executive VP, branch head Mumbai.