- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
KKR dominated the popularity throughout the IPL season, ahead of winner Mumbai Indians. Dhoni was the most popular player this IPL season, according to Maxus Mesh analysis.
With the IPL entering its penultimate stage in Week 20, Sony Max remained the top channel in the Hindi movies genre by a huge margin.
Tata Sky has beefed up its HD channel line-up with the addition of five HD channels, including three regional, one youth & music, and one sports channel.
Sony PIX is all set to host a world television premiere of ultimate gaming extravaganza ‘Warcraft’ on 28 May at 1 pm. The repeat will be at 9 pm.
The 10th edition of the IPL has emerged as the most talked about IPL season in the league’s history on social media platform Facebook.
Matchbox Media, a media arm of ITW Playworx, has bagged the overseas media duties of the upcoming biopic ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’.
Pune-based sports infrastructure development firm HotFut plans to invest Rs 64 crore to expand operations across India.
Havas Group is expanding its capabilities and footprint in the burgeoning Indian market by adding Sorento to its roster of agencies. Sorento will integrate the Havas Health & You business unit and be rebranded as Havas Life Sorento.