- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
Sony Max 2 will take its viewers on a romantic journey with its movie festival ‘Just Married’.
&pictures will premiere Irfan Khan-starrer ‘Madaari’ on 26 March at 9 pm.
Colors will kick-start kids comedy show ‘Chhote Miyan Dhaakad’ from 25 March, every Saturday – Sunday, at 6 pm with a repeat telecast at 10 pm.
Times Group’s English news channel Times Now and ET Now will air the third season of the group’s IP property, the ‘Digital India Summit and Awards’, in April.
NDTV Good Times is back with a new season of its fashion makeover series ‘Get The Look’ with Ambika Anand.
&TV is all set to air a new socio-thriller drama ‘Kuldeepak’ from 27 March, every Monday- Friday at 7 pm. It will replace the channel’s existing non-fiction show ‘Happy Hours.’
Star World and Star World HD has associated with fashion doll Barbie manufacturer Mattel Inc for the fifth season of its kids cooking reality show ‘MasterChef US Junior’.
Govt should rationalise reserve prices to make it economically viable. FM radio firms should cut ad inventory to at least 10-12 minutes per hour so that rates could go up.
While ABP News climbed to the 2nd spot, India TV dropped to No. 4 in U+R HSM. CNN News18 jumped to No. 2 with over 1 mn impressions while Times Now notched more than 2 mn impressions.