- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
Red FM is set to host its new live music and comedy property ‘Musicom’ across six cities in India.
‘Kapila’ and ‘Living the Natural Way’, the two documentaries produced by Films Division, Mumbai, have won the Gold at the 12th IDPA Awards.
Sony MAX will air superstar Vijay’s action blockbuster ‘Bairavaa’ on 29 July at 8 pm.
YuppTV has entered into an exclusive partnership with FlowersTV for making the Malayalam entertainment channel available to the expat community in North America.
A real-estate developer, St. Agnelo VNCT will aim to promote the awareness of the sport in Chennai by providing the right guidance and platform for the youth.
Seagrams Royal Stag Cricket Gear and Servo Lubricants are the title and ‘powered-by’ on-ground partners, respectively, for the India Tour of Sri Lanka Cricket Test Series 2017.