- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
ZenithOptimedia’s Resultrix wins Gold in ‘Consumer Research’ category at FOMA for Tata AIG
MUMBAI: The ‘Travel Insurance’ campaign for Tata AIG has won Gold in the ‘Consumer Research Category’ at the Festival of Media Asia Pacific (FOMA) 2016 awards held in Singapore recently. These awards celebrate the best in media thinking and communications across the APAC region.
The campaign was based on the insight that travel is something that everyone looks forward to. Yet insurance is something most travelers don’t buy, especially in India – or if they do, it’s usually only for specific destinations.
As per research by Resultrix India, part of ZenithOptimedia Group, more than 90% of travel insurance transactions online are made within 3 hours of the first search. Resultrix had to drive brand impressions and site traffic by maintaining close to 100% share-of-voice throughout the journey to purchase during that decisive 3-hour window.
Resultrix developed a proprietary research methodology to understand the correlation between traffic generated from search terms and brand impressions, and direct site traffic – using this to determine the potential to convert individual prospects to sale, and then targeting them with customized messaging based on the actual terms used. In just one quarter, there was a great 67% increase in Tata AIG brand and product related searches; over 42% increase in direct page traffic; and ultimately increased travel insurance transactions for the brand by a massive 74%.
ZenithOptimedia Group chief digital officer Mayoori Kango said, “FOMA is a very prestigious award and it is a matter of great pride for us to be receiving it. Resultrix was able to drive high potential users to the Tata AIG website and convert them to sale, driving impressive results. By dialing up on our LiveROI philosophy, we helped Tata AIG find the right triggers to scale up on sales and drive growth faster than their competitors.”