- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ZenithOptimedia’s Resultrix bags digital biz of Air Vistara
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia Group’s interactive agency Resultrix has won the digital mandate of the airline brand Air Vistara, a joint venture between the Tata Group and Singapore Airlines.
The mandate includes the full range of digital capabilities including communication planning, search, display, mobile and analytics. Vistara is Delhi based and commenced operations on 9 January, 2015.
Over the last six months Resultrix has won nine significant accounts including IDFC Bank which is going to be IDFC’s foray into the consumer banking category. The mandate includes paid search, SEO, display, social, analytics and management and consulting on the entire media data stack covering the DMP, bid management tools and campaign manager.
The other accounts won are Bharti AXA General Insurance, Taj Hotels, PNB Metlife and RBNL.
ZenithOptimedia Group chief executive Anupriya Acharya said, “These are all prestigious wins for us and in sectors that are fast growing and future facing. We are delighted to be chosen as a partner to these marquee brands and the opportunity it provides us to do high calibre work.”
Resultrix and Performics India MD Tanmay Mohanty said, “We are very excited to partner with such great brands. We have long been known for our superior performance marketing expertise but over the last year, we have diversified and enhanced our offerings in other areas too. Be it the setup of a Media Technology and Analytics division in Bangalore earlier this year or the launch of our mobile offering Performics Mobile last year or the Centre of Excellence teams out of Mumbai and Delhi, we have kept the momentum going. The new wins, we believe are on the back of these specialisations. We bring new elements to the game, raising the bar ever higher.”