- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
ZenithOptimedia wins media duties of Junglee Games
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia has bagged the media duties for Junglee Games in a multi-agency pitch conducted recently. The mandate covers all aspects of the brand’s media planning, advisory and buying across print, TV, digital and outdoor.
ZenithOptimedia MD Hari Krishnan said, “This is a significant win for ZO, with the tech and mobile sector gaining momentum in the overall advertising space. It is indeed a matter of pride for us to be partnering with Junglee Games.”
Junglee Games CMO Satya Mahapatra said, “We are glad to partner with ZenithOptimedia who have demonstrated excellent understanding of the internet and mobile audiences. I am sure this will go a long way in the success of our brands.”
The multimedia campaign will break this month.