- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
ZenithOptimedia wins media duties of Junglee Games
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia has bagged the media duties for Junglee Games in a multi-agency pitch conducted recently. The mandate covers all aspects of the brand’s media planning, advisory and buying across print, TV, digital and outdoor.
ZenithOptimedia MD Hari Krishnan said, “This is a significant win for ZO, with the tech and mobile sector gaining momentum in the overall advertising space. It is indeed a matter of pride for us to be partnering with Junglee Games.”
Junglee Games CMO Satya Mahapatra said, “We are glad to partner with ZenithOptimedia who have demonstrated excellent understanding of the internet and mobile audiences. I am sure this will go a long way in the success of our brands.”
The multimedia campaign will break this month.