- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
ZenithOptimedia wins media duties of Junglee Games
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia has bagged the media duties for Junglee Games in a multi-agency pitch conducted recently. The mandate covers all aspects of the brand’s media planning, advisory and buying across print, TV, digital and outdoor.
ZenithOptimedia MD Hari Krishnan said, “This is a significant win for ZO, with the tech and mobile sector gaining momentum in the overall advertising space. It is indeed a matter of pride for us to be partnering with Junglee Games.”
Junglee Games CMO Satya Mahapatra said, “We are glad to partner with ZenithOptimedia who have demonstrated excellent understanding of the internet and mobile audiences. I am sure this will go a long way in the success of our brands.”
The multimedia campaign will break this month.