- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
ZenithOptimedia to handle part of media duties for Toyota
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia India has been appointed as the media partner of Percept H to handle duties for part of Toyota’s vehicle range in India, such as Innova, Corolla Altis and Fortuner and Camry Hybrid.
ZenithOptimedia already handles Toyota across China, Europe and the US markets. The business will be handled out of ZenithOptimedia’s Bangalore office.
ZenithOptimedia MD Hari Krishnan said, “It is a matter of pride for us to collaborate with Percept H for Toyota media requirements. The competitive nature of the market calls for innovative media approach. By deploying our Live ROI tools we will amplify Toyota’s communication and support their powerful launch and growth plans in India.”