- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ZenithOptimedia to handle part of media duties for Toyota
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia India has been appointed as the media partner of Percept H to handle duties for part of Toyota’s vehicle range in India, such as Innova, Corolla Altis and Fortuner and Camry Hybrid.
ZenithOptimedia already handles Toyota across China, Europe and the US markets. The business will be handled out of ZenithOptimedia’s Bangalore office.
ZenithOptimedia MD Hari Krishnan said, “It is a matter of pride for us to collaborate with Percept H for Toyota media requirements. The competitive nature of the market calls for innovative media approach. By deploying our Live ROI tools we will amplify Toyota’s communication and support their powerful launch and growth plans in India.”