- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ZenithOptimedia to handle media duties of foodpanda.in
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia has bagged the media mandate for Foodpanda.in after a selection process that involved a multi-agency pitch. This mandate covers all aspects of the company’s media planning & buying, and will include digital duties as well.
Online food ordering platform Foodpanda.in has launched a new TV ad campaign. The two TVCs, created by Cheil India, highlight the core value proposition of foodpanda: that of ensuring customer delight at every point in the food delivery process. The key message, “If foodpanda likes it, you will love it!”, spells out the fact that anything one orders through the portal has already been screened through stringent yardsticks of quality to ensure maximum satisfaction.
ZenithOptimedia MD Hari Krishnan said, “We are happy to bring on board a client like Foodpanda and look forward to doing some really exciting work with them.”
Foodpanda.in MD, co-founder Rohit Chadda said, “We needed a partner who has a deep understanding of consumers and their ever-evolving relationship with media. ZenithOptimedia impressed us with their strategic framework and ability to execute with speed and accuracy.”
ZenithOptimedia group CEO Anupriya Acharya said, “Over time we have expanded our presence in this sector where the ROI can be tracked 24X7. Also, this further consolidates our relationship with Rocket Internet, beyond Jabong and FabFurnish.”