- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
ZenithOptimedia to handle Indiahomes.com’s media duties
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia has won the entire media mandate for Indiahomes.com, after a selection process that involved a multi-agency pitch. This mandate covers all aspects of the company’s media planning and buying, and will include digital duties as well.
Indiahomes.com is India’s multi-award winning and leading property advisory company.
Indiahomes.com has also finalised its new positioning, ‘AapKeSaath’ and is in the process of rolling out its multi-media campaign. With the new positioning and partnership with ZenithOptimedia, it is all set to take on the online real-estate category, which has seen increased levels of intensity with several brands becoming active in the media.
ZenithOptimedia group CEO Anupriya Acharya said, “The proposition of professional property advisors fills a crying need, and we are excited to be the communication partner of a company that is introducing this big change in the Indian market. It represents a big opportunity. We are looking forward to creating innovative solutions for Indiahomes.com.”
Indiahomes.com VP marketing Himanshu Arora said, “We needed a partner who has a deep understanding of consumers and their ever-evolving relationship with media. ZenithOptimedia impressed us with its strategic framework and ability to execute with speed and accuracy.”