- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
ZenithOptimedia to handle Indiahomes.com’s media duties
MUMBAI: ZenithOptimedia has won the entire media mandate for Indiahomes.com, after a selection process that involved a multi-agency pitch. This mandate covers all aspects of the company’s media planning and buying, and will include digital duties as well.
Indiahomes.com is India’s multi-award winning and leading property advisory company.
Indiahomes.com has also finalised its new positioning, ‘AapKeSaath’ and is in the process of rolling out its multi-media campaign. With the new positioning and partnership with ZenithOptimedia, it is all set to take on the online real-estate category, which has seen increased levels of intensity with several brands becoming active in the media.
ZenithOptimedia group CEO Anupriya Acharya said, “The proposition of professional property advisors fills a crying need, and we are excited to be the communication partner of a company that is introducing this big change in the Indian market. It represents a big opportunity. We are looking forward to creating innovative solutions for Indiahomes.com.”
Indiahomes.com VP marketing Himanshu Arora said, “We needed a partner who has a deep understanding of consumers and their ever-evolving relationship with media. ZenithOptimedia impressed us with its strategic framework and ability to execute with speed and accuracy.”