- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zenith wins duties of dairy major Lactalis
MUMBAI: As part of a global multi-agency pitch, Zenith has won the media duties of French dairy giant Lactalis.
Zenith now handles the business in 26 countries, which includes India.
Lactalis is a global leader within the dairy industry and is present across all the dairy categories of this market. The Group is the number one cheese manufacturer in the world, and the European leader within the milk consumption, butter and cream markets. It is also a major player in the chilled dairy and dairy ingredients categories, as well as the foodservice industry, and a growing player within clinical and infant nutrition markets.
“We are pleased to have won the business of Lactalis, a renowned global name in dairy products,” says Tanmay Mohanty, Group CEO, Zenith India, “The company shares our values, ambition and drive. Lactalis has a long-term vision for the Indian market; it stands for quality products and we would love to partner with them in building this category and market leadership. Our newly launched ROI+ proposition with advanced communications models and sharper focus on analytics, tech, data and consumer insights will take Lactalis even further in a high growth Indian dairy market. This win adds tempo to a great year where we have won significant businesses and consolidated operations.”