- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Zenith wins Bombay Dyeing media account
MUMBAI: Media agency Zenith, part of Publicis Media, has bagged the full range of media duties, of Bombay Dyeing.
Bombay Dyeing is part of the Wadia group of companies.
Since its inception in 1879, the company has grown from textile manufacturer to leading retail brand and offers bed linens, bath linen and other home furnishings products, available across 230 + exclusive Bombay Dyeing retail stores and 4000+ multi-brand stores.
Zenith group CEO Tanmay Mohanty said, “Bombay Dyeing needs no introduction. It is more than a century old brand and one that has stood the test of time and successfully maintained the lead. They have experimented and innovated and stayed ahead of the curve. It is a great opportunity for us to put forward our strategic thinking, integrated solutions and drive on ROI for Bombay Dyeing’s investments. India’s retail Industry is poised for significant growth and consumer sentiment is buoyant. It is opportune timing to be partnering with them.”
Bombay Dyeing head of marketing Michael Nadar said, “We were looking for an agency that scores on both ambition and agility. An agency that gives quick turnaround and can pre-empt the changes ahead. Zenith understands the pulse of Indian consumers. Their passion for the job, innovative thinking and strong play in consumer insights, digital, technology, content and analytics makes them the right partner for us. We look forward to a long and fulfilling partnership with them.”