- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee Learn awards creative duties to Scarecrow Communications
MUMBAI: Zee Learn has awarded its creative mandate to Scarecrow Communications.
Zee Learn CEO KVS Seshasai said, “In Scarecrow, we found the perfect blend of creativity and passion that can empower our journey to the next level. Also, we are poised for strong growth across different categories and this journey with our creative partner will play a critical role in bringing strong ideas and innovations to life for our brands.”
Zee Learn head marketing and innovation Abhinav Upadhyay said, “Zee Learn is responsible for nurturing a range of educational brands like Kidzee, Mount Litera Zee Schools, MLSI – International School, ZIMA and ZICA, which provide best in class education right from early childhood to vocational learning. With Scarecrow Communications as our creative agency, we are confident their passion for creativity will help us communicate our passion and excellence in knowledge building”.
Scarecrow Communications founder, director Raghu Bhat said, “At a personal level, I am very happy to be working on Zee Learn as this is an interest area. But there are two other things that make this mandate even more exciting. Firstly, the sheer audacity of Zee Learn’s vision plus the role of communication in realising it and secondly, the company is very entrepreneurial in its approach.”
Scarecrow Communications founder director Arunava Sengupta said, “We are thrilled to be partnering Zee Learn at such an important stage of the brand life cycle. Through this mandate, we have an opportunity to touch lives of children from the ages of 2 to 18. That is very satisfying.”