- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Yu appoints Contract Advertising as its creative agency
MUMBAI: Yu, a new age technology brand and a fully owned subsidiary of Micromax, has appointed Contract Advertising as its creative agency for its overall brand campaign.
Yu has witnessed tremendous growth in the first year of its launch and announced blockbuster products including YUREKA, YUPHORIA and its first flagship YUTOPIA. After having built YU as a No. 1 online brand, this year the focus will be to deliver the brand narrative in a refreshed way.
“This is an extraordinary time for us at Yu Televentures. We have had a wonderful first year building Yu as the No. 1 online brand with a connected community and a huge follower base. We are looking ahead to create and execute more successful campaigns with Contract Advertising. We are also looking forward to harness Contract’s expertise to reach out to our diverse range of consumers through exciting campaign and in the process build YU as a premium technology brand. Our first campaign breaks on 1 June with our new flagship Yunicorn,” said Yu Televentures COO Shubhodip Pal.
Contract India CEO Rana Barua said, “We are excited to partner this new age brand with a pioneering eco-system and believe that it is poised to be the next big thing in premium handsets category. What is more heartening is the idea our Delhi Creative team presented at the pitch was bang on and is now being taken forward as the new thought. We look forward to a long and enriching relationship with Yu, a fully owned subsidiary of Micromax.”