- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
YepMe.com signs YRF talent Rhea Chakraborty as brand face
MUMBAI: Fashion based e-commerce site YepMe.com has signed up Yash Raj Films talent Rhea Chakraborty as its brand ambassador.
A former MTV VJ, Chakraborty made her film debut with ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’ produced by YRF’s Youth Films Division, Y-Films and stars in Y-Films’ next bank heist comedy ‘Bankchor’ with Riteish Deshmukh and Vivek Oberoi.
The actress is featured in YepMe’s new brand campaign launched during the ICC Cricket World Cup. The quirky campaign will see her giving a ‘fresh’ take on the ‘same old’ lines people say.
Yash Raj Films talent management and brand partnerships business and creative head Ashish Patil said, “While it was a challenge to turn around such a large campaign, with 10 different films, almost 40 different edits, multiple set-ups in record time for the World Cup, we could pull it off, thanks to the Yepme team backing us with the right resources to make it happen. It also helped us demonstrate the 360-degree capability of YRF Talent to provide end-to-end solutions from conceptualising a campaign, providing the right talent to executing, deploying, and amplifying it.”
The campaign features a series of 10 videos and outlines the brand philosophy of ‘Fresh Fashion, Fresh Look’.
YepMe.com president Anand Jadhav said, “Rhea is one of the most exciting young actors in the film industry right now. She is a face to watch and a talent who is on the cusp of breaking out into the big league. We are delighted to welcome Rhea on board as the YepMe.com brand ambassador as it is a great fit with the brand promise of delivering a fresh look with fresh fashion constantly. We are also thrilled with our first major collaboration with YRF and look forward to a long association with them.”
The campaign is live across platforms and uses the popular internet format of memes.