- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
WWO bags digital mandate for SRK’s Red Chillies Entertainment
MUMBAI: Reliance Entertainment’s digital marketing and advertising agency, World Wide Open (WWO), has bagged the digital mandate for Shah Rukh Khan-owned Red Chillies Entertainment.
With this new mandate, the agency has ventured into the entertainment industry.
Speaking about the acquisition, WWO CEO Arun Mehra said, “Red Chillies Entertainment giving us the mandate to assist them in this digital journey is a great responsibility as well as a huge moment of pride for the entire WWO family. To be associated with the India’s leading production house who are known to churn out back-to-back blockbusters is in itself is an immense learning opportunity. The year 2017 is going to be an exciting one for us and with expertise from experienced professionals in the business like Saahil Krishnani and Nikita Khandelwal at the forefront, we are certain to deliver clutter breaking ideas with progressive communication.”
Krishnani and Khandelwal have successfully managed Online Reputation Management (ORM) for some of the most influential personalities and have been an integral part of some of the biggest and most well-executed film campaigns.They are well-experienced in digital marketing for films and celebrities.
Commenting on handing over the digital marketing duties to the agency, Red Chillies Entertainment marketing head Binda Dey said, “We are glad to have WWO on board to handle the digital duties. We wanted a young and an innovative agency with a fresh perspective to take over and WWO seems just right. We look forward to working with them and creating clutter breaking campaigns.”
WWO forayed into the movie marketing business late last year.