- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
White Rivers Digital bags digital mandate of Zola.in
MUMBAI: Digital marketing agency White Rivers Digital has bagged the digital media mandate of fashion brand Zola.
Based in Mumbai, White Rivers will manage the digital presence of Zola. It will mainly be involved in handling the complete social media marketing strategy. It will create a mobile based dealer channel communication platform for Zola.in. Digital catalogue introduction is another factor that White Rivers Digital will be managing for Zola.in.
White Rivers Digital co-founder Shrenik Gandhi said, “Being a fashion brand Zola is in a unique space making it an enthralling account to work on. Being an ancient brand, the key challenge will be to be as dynamic as its audience. The challenge and opportunity is to curate a digital brand out of it. The young team’s keen eye for trend forecasting is going to be great asset to this account.”
Zola.in MD Kirti Shah added, “Zola will swim with White Rivers Digital in the social media space to reach out to its young and net savvy audience. Through dialogue, we will make our presence more visible in the market. The alliance shall redefine fashion in women’s world with Indian flavours and lesser payouts.”
Established in 1999, Mumbai-based Zola’s brand portfolio includes product lines that range from affordable, high-end style and cater to every age group, from children and youth to men and women. Its product range is inspired by the international runways and the global street fashion and offering wearable fashion.