- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Warner Bros Pictures hires Vizeum as its AoR
MUMBAI: Warner Bros Pictures India has appointed Dentsu Aegis Network’s media agency Vizeum as its agency of record.
The agency won the account following a multi-agency pitch carried out over a period of six months.
For the record, after the much successful theatrical run of its recent release ‘Batman vs Superman’, Warner Bros has now lined up as many as 15 new releases in 2016.
Following the win, the first movie from the Warner Bros slate which Vizeum worked on was ‘The Conjuring 2’, which did record box office collections in its genre.
Vizeum India managing director Shripad Kulkarni said, “We are delighted at this win. We look forward to our partnership with Warner Bros Pictures. We are confident that we will add tremendous value to the theatrical marketing of their movies”.
“Vizeum’s philosophy of focusing on simple strategy to address client’s business objective and activating it brilliantly, guided our audience connection approach. Our media solutions will singularly aim at delivering box office success, by seamlessly integrating offline and online efforts around one idea”.
Incidentally, Vizeum happens to be the world’s fastest growing agency as per RECMA and is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, headquartered in London.
Vizeum operates in 55 countries with the philosophy of creating consumer connections that count for brands.